Vipassana meditation in the tradition of Sayagyi U Ba Khin as taught by S N Goenka
- The website is provided on an 'AS IS' and 'AS AVAILABLE' basis and without warranties of any kind, expressed or implied.
- The Vipassana Meditation Centre makes no representations or warranties that the website will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses.
- You obtain access to the website at your own risk and the Vipassana Meditation Centre accepts no responsibility for any interference, loss, damage or disruption to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of the website or any linked website.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ to obtain access to the website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system.
- All information provided by the Vipassana Meditation Centre in the website is provided in good faith. The Vipassana Meditation Centre does not make any representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information on the website, however, it will endeavour to keep the site updated.
- The Vipassana Meditation Centre is not liable for any loss resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on any information or material posted on the website.
- The Vipassana Meditation Centre cannot confirm the identity of persons contributing to the website and cannot prevent Participants acting under false pretences. You must make your own inquiries and seek independent advice before acting or relying on any information or material which appears on the website.
- The Vipassana Meditation Centre does not accept any liability for the accuracy or content of any material contributed to the website by other Participants. The Vipassana Meditation Centre is not liable for any loss resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on any information or material posted by another Participant.
- The Vipassana Meditation Centre assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any error, omission, infringement of intellectual property rights, defamation, obscenity, or inaccuracy contained in any material posted on the website.
- The Vipassana Meditation Centre accepts no liability for any failure to comply with the terms and conditions of use for this website where such failure is due to circumstances beyond the Vipassana Meditation Centre's reasonable control.
If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
Exception to Disclaimer
This Disclaimer does not attempt or purport to exclude liability arising under statute if, and to the extent, that such liability cannot be lawfully excluded.
Limitation of liability
The Vipassana Meditation Centre does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of the website or any linked website, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained or accessed through this website.
You also agree to indemnify the Vipassana Meditation Centre against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage or expense (including legal fees) asserted by any third party arising out of a breach of these terms and conditions either by yourself or by any person.